Thank you Fit Club Members!
Thank you for continuing to keep Fit Club a safe place for members and staff by staying home if you’re feeling ill, wiping down equipment before and after use, and social distancing.
Please review the following guidelines for facility access, program & service availability, and any additional considerations relating to COVID-19.
- Guest/Day Pass/Reciprocity access has been removed.
- We will accept only membership access only
- We will accept local new memberships
- Rentals and Birthday Parties are limited to smaller groups and masks will be required of attendees.
- Vista classes have been removed from Group X schedule until further notice.
- Spray bottles and towels will be provided to each member check-in, and available to members after staff hours.
Additionally, Childcare will have the following policy changes per DHS Childcare Guidance:
- Parents are required to wear a face mask while in childcare for pick up and drop off
- Child care supervision will not be offered at this time.
Staffed Hours of operation- Clubs are both operational 24/7
- Staffed Facility Hours will remain at the times below
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM – 1:00PM & 4:00PM-6:30PM
- Fridays: 10:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday and Sundays: By Appointment only
- No staff for cleaning every day from 2-4pm, clubs are still operational 24/7
- Ages 55+ Access Only Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30PM – 3:15PM
Important Member Responsibilities
We are continuing to sanitize the facility regularly as well as asking our staff to maintain recommended safety precautions. To help with reducing the risk of COVID-19 exposure we require our members to:
- Wipe machines before and after use.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Members are asked to remain 6 feet apart for social distancing.
- Do not come to the facility if you have a temperature or any COVID symptoms, if you have a pending or positive COVID test, or if you have had an exposure to someone who is positive within the past 14 days.
- Masks are strongly encouraged as you move about the facility. You may remove for exercising.
- We encourage visits be limited to one hour.
Ongoing Facility Rules
- Fitness Floor – some machines are off limits due to social distancing
- Group Fitness Classes – Class schedule and all classes at the overland location.
- Locker Rooms + Showers (shower towels not provided)
- Personal Training and Registered Dietitian (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Fit Camps – Cancelled at this time.
- Drop In Childcare- N/A
- Rentals and Events will be allowed as long as they adhere to social distancing guidelines.
What’s Closed/Not Available
- Guest/Day Pass/Reciprocity access
- We will Only accept local new memberships
- Coffee Service
- Cycling Classes
- Machines and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently
- No Staff- every day from 2:00PM – 4:00PM for sanitization, Club will still be 24/7 operational
- Additional and routine training with all staff on proper cleaning and sanitization techniques
- Hand sanitizers placed at facility entrances and throughout the building
- Members must wipe down machines and equipment before and after use
- Additional self service cleaning wipes available throughout facility
- Mandatory face masks for staff
- Sneeze guards have been installed at Front Desk
- Increased Hand Sanitizer and Fitness Wipe Stations
- Staff and Members are required to be screened and take temperatures upon entrance as well as encouraged to stay home if feeling ill
- Frequent cleaning of common areas
- 55+ Only Access Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30PM – 3:15PM
- Towel service provided
- Limited enrollment on Group Fitness Classes, Programs, Events, and Spaces
Fit Club reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership for anyone flagrantly disregarding these guidelines.